There are no communities within a 50 miles radius of . Below is a list of communities available 50+ miles away.
Featured Community in
miles from ""
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
Southwest Florida is widely known for a mix of attractions such as fantastic beaches, specialty shops, tasty restaurants, nightclubs and outdoor sports. The Ft Myers and Naples area blends the best of the cities young and old with cultural events featured near the river at Centennial Park and the Fort Myers Yacht Basin. There’s always something for all ages to do with outdoor sports and water parks to museums and exciting entertainment. With this in mind, it’s no wonder that so many families are purchasing DiVosta new homes in Ft Myers and Naples, Florida
DiVosta Homes in Ft Myers/Naples
Your home will be efficiently designed for the way you live. Some homes in this area may include our Inspired Designs - features that make connecting, rejuvenating and entertaining even easier.
- 3 or more car garages
- Casual dining space
- Covered/Screened Porch, Patio or Lanai
- Family gathering space
- Flexible living spaces allow you to create a space of your own (i.e., den, office, craft room, entertainment cave, game room, etc.)
- Garage extensions (additional storage for tools or other items)
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
- Kitchen Islands
- KitchenAid® appliances (White & Black Ice appliances, beverage refrigerators/wine coolers, warming drawers)
- Large walk-in closets for additional storage, clothing and other items
- Large, Extended Lanai Options
- Open floor plans
- Outdoor kitchens
- Owner's Spa
- Raised/Vaulted ceilings
- Sun Room
- Supersized laundry space
- Walk-in pantry provides extra storage for bulk food items and more
- Whirpool® appliances (White & Black Ice appliances, beverage refrigerators/wine coolers, warming drawers)
- Stone exteriors
Where We Build Near Ft Myers/Naples
This affluent community on the Gulf of Mexico features a walk-able downtown area for shopping & dining. The stunning beaches and resorts are a favorite of residents and Snow Birds.
Things to Do
- Coconut Point
- Gulf Coast Town Center
- Mercato shops
- Waterside shops
- Boston Red Sox Spring Training
- 5th Avenue (Naples) shopping
- Downtown Ft. Myers (shopping, dining)
- Gulf Coast Town Center