From the moment you turn down Polo Road, The Fields feels like home. Located on the former historic Gulf Stream Polo Fields, this new Central Palm Beach County community offers consumer inspired townhomes and single family homes featuring flexible living spaces, open gathering areas, and well-appointed kitchens. Enjoy the resort amenities including neighborhood pool, tot lot, and clubhouse with fitness center and activity room, or step outside and enjoy a wealth of local recreational amenities.
Tour our new homes at The Fields
Text or call 561-336-6932
Tour The Fields
Explore The Fields to see the elegant community and resort-style amenities that deliver the lifestyle you deserve.
Take Advantage of Historically-LowInterest Rates
The 2-story Leland at The Fields townhome is ideal for entertaining, featuring a large kitchen with oversized island overlooking the gathering room, café, and outdoor patio.
The Adirondack, a 2-story townhome, boasts an open kitchen with island, gathering room, outdoor patio, and colossal Owner’s Suite.
An open kitchen with a spacious island is the hallmark of the Wyndham, a one-story plan with flexible living space.
The Fox Hollow is known for abundant storage space, with walk-in closets in all bedrooms and a huge pantry in the kitchen, perfect for bulk purchases.
The open concept design that the Summerwood offers at The Fields features a kitchen overlooking the gathering room, making entertaining a breeze.
Natural light suffuses the Pompeii, including the spacious Owner’s Suite, multipurpose room off the kitchen, and covered lanai.
The Fifth Avenue at The Fields features a wide Everyday Entry™, multi-use loft, and ample entertaining areas that flow off the open kitchen.
The Riverwalk has features families love, like a Pulte Planning Center®, large gathering room, covered lanai, and an upstairs loft.
Don’t miss the Citrus Grove for its spacious Owner’s Suite and flex space downstairs, and a huge game room on the second floor.
Seek out new heights with the Pinnacle's open kitchen, gathering room, covered lanai, den, and Owner's Suite with huge walk-in closet.
Ideal for entertaining, the single-story Stonewater has an open kitchen and easily accommodates guests with two full guest suites.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Consumer Inspired Home Designs
- 1- and 2-story floor plans with 1,774– 3,320 sq. ft.
- Gated community with approximately 916 single family homes and townhomes
- Open play field
- BBQ Grill
- Tot lot
- Located near top-rated Palm Beach County Schools
- Service Provided by Florida Power & Light
- Minutes from an array of shopping, dining, and entertainment
- Resort-Style Pool with Lap Lanes
- Coming Soon: Phase 2 Clubhouse
- Coming Soon: Phase 2 Resort-Style Pool and Spa
- Coming Soon: Phase 2 Cabanas
- Coming Soon: Phase 2 Fire Pit
- Coming Soon: Phase 2 Tot Lot
- Coming Soon: Phase 2 Event Lawn
- Coming Soon: Phase 2 Tennis Courts