The Orleans makes it easy to entertain. Appetizers at the kitchen island can lead to meals in either of two dining areas, and the conversation can flow easily into the gathering room and covered lanai. At day’s end, enjoy backyard views from the Owner’s Suite, with its spa-like bath and walk-in shower. A flex room and two extra bedrooms round out this single-story layout.
Explore the Floor Plan
Step inside Orleans to see the luxury design and inspired features that deliver the lifestyle you deserve.
- $405,990 Starting From
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1825 Sq. Ft.
- Automatic garage door opener with remote controls
- Cable TV and telephone outlets, per plan
- Ceiling fan prewires, per plan
- Compact fluorescent exterior lighting
- Decora rocker switches
- Exterior waterproof electrical outlets
- Smoke detectors/carbon monoxide detectors
- Decorative chrome door hardware
- DiVosta Smart Home: every home is prewired for connectivity giving you the flexibility to make your home as smart as you want it to be.
- Tile floors in foyer, great room, kitchen, cafe, baths, and laundry
- Upgraded raised-panel interior doors
- Walk-in owner’s closet
- Whirlpool® Washer & Dryer
- The Orleans, a one-story single-family home, maximizes its design with a flexible layout making entertaining a breeze. The kitchen opens to the dining and café areas, a gathering room, flex room, and covered lanai.
- Corian® countertops in secondary bathrooms
- Decorative Moen® faucet
- Wood bath cabinets
- Owner's Bath features tile and granite countertops
- Granite or quartz countertops
- Moen® faucet with pullout sprayer
- Stainless Steel kitchen sink with electric garbage disposal
- Whirlpool® stainless steel microwave
- Whirlpool® stainless steel multiple-cycle dishwasher
- Whirlpool® stainless steel refrigerator
- Whirlpool® stainless steel smooth top range with self-cleaning oven
- Wood kitchen cabinets with 42” upper wall cabinets and hardware
- Decorative brick paver driveway
- Easy to maintain decorative stucco exterior
- High-grade Sherwin-Williams latex paint
- Professionally landscaped home site with full sod coverage and automatic sprinkler system
- Tile roof
- Ventilated aluminum soffits
- High-impact glass windows throughout
- Large, private lanai
- Lennox® central air conditioning and heating system with programmable thermostat
- R-30 ceiling insulation
- Energy-efficient water heater
- Impact Glass Windows Throughout
- Insulated fiberglass entry door
- Professionally engineered roof trusses with hurricane tie-downs for wind protection
- Steel-reinforced concrete block construction
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right DiVosta partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new DiVosta home.Learn More