The Wyndham's gourmet kitchen is the heart of the home, featuring a spacious island with room for breakfast at the bar. The walk-in pantry has plenty of room for storage. Open living spaces encourage entertaining, and the party can extend outside onto the covered back patio. The Wyndham offers 3 bedrooms, well-suited for families and empty nesters alike.
- $398,990 Starting From
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1770 Sq. Ft.
- Automatic garage door opener with remote controls
- Cable TV and telephone outlets, per plan
- Ceiling fan prewires, per plan
- Compact fluorescent exterior lighting
- Decora rocker switches
- Exterior waterproof electrical outlets
- Smoke detectors/carbon monoxide detectors
- Professionally engineered roof trusses with hurricane tie-downs for wind protection
- Steel-reinforced concrete block construction
- Decorative brick paver driveway
- Easy to maintain decorative stucco exterior
- High-grade Sherwin-Williams latex paint
- Professionally landscaped home site with full sod coverage and automatic sprinkler system
- Tile roof
- Ventilated aluminum soffits
- Energy-efficient water heater
- Impact Glass Windows Throughout
- Insulated fiberglass entry door
- Decorative chrome door hardware
- DiVosta Smart Home: every home is prewired for connectivity giving you the flexibility to make your home as smart as you want it to be.
- Tile floors in foyer, great room, kitchen, cafe, baths, and laundry
- Upgraded raised-panel interior doors
- Walk-in owner’s closet
- Whirlpool® Washer & Dryer
- The Wyndham, a one-story single-family home, maximizes its design with a flexible living layout. This home features an open kitchen with a spacious island overlooking both the café and gathering room opening the space to the covered lanai.
- Granite or quartz countertops
- Moen® faucet with pullout sprayer
- Stainless Steel kitchen sink with electric garbage disposal
- Whirlpool® stainless steel microwave
- Whirlpool® stainless steel multiple-cycle dishwasher
- Whirlpool® stainless steel refrigerator
- Whirlpool® stainless steel smooth top range with self-cleaning oven
- Lennox® central air conditioning and heating system with programmable thermostat
- R-30 ceiling insulation
- Corian® countertops in secondary bathrooms
- Decorative Moen® faucet
- Wood bath cabinets
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right DiVosta partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new DiVosta home.Learn More